Utility Celebrates Public Power Week
New Richmond Utilities held its 2nd Annual Customer Appreciation Day on August 13 with a community brat feed at Mary Park. The celebration was a great success - serving more than 500 people!
The utility held drawings for energy-related items including an electric grill, torchieres, thermostat controllers, faucet aerators, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) and the grand prize – an ENERGY STAR-qualified clothes washer.
Prize winners included:
- Clothes washer - Bette Stephens
- Electric grill - David Kluth
- Torchiere - Betty Berning and Julie Loehr
- Thermostat controller - Tom Albrecht and Phil Karno
- Faucet aerator - Gretchen Arnst and Lloyd Reed
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs - Leann Bell, Ralph Berends, Maria Bruhn, Wendy Dadez, Chris Ennis, JoAnn Gravelle, Mary Gullickson, Larry Kummerfeldt, Virgil Krumm, Fred Ranum, Chris Singerhouse and Marian Stevermer